Editorial Photography Courses Package
This course is for anyone who shoots life’s events and event participants in all forms, not just news and magazine photographers. It’s for every communicator who needs to tell a story. That includes publicists, newsletter staff, bloggers, PR and advertising people, writers, students—anyone who has something communicate, using images and words.
List of Courses Included in This Package
|Street Photography||2 days|
|Documentary Photography||3 days|
|Sports & Action Photography||2 days|
|Download course details»|
- Each student is required to bring his own camera, one suitable for the field of study.
- The courses are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to his/her availability, following the posted calendar of classes. The only requirement is that he/she take the basic or introductory classes ahead of the others.
- Student need to finish the courses within a year from date of first class.
- Class dates, fees, and other course details are subject to change.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees | Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card).
- Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Balance payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
- Course fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Fee includes materials, lunch and snacks.
- Not valid in conjunction with other PCCI’s promos and discounts.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PhP 21,000 (USD 520). This package fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course separately.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.