Filmmaking Essentials Courses Package
This package is open to high school students up to working professionals who may or may not have prior background in film production but are willing to learn the basics of the trade as a skill or hobby.
List of Courses Included in This Package
|Film 101: Introduction to Filmmaking||1 day|
|Basic Photography||3 days|
|Basic Film Production||2 days|
|Cinematography 101||2 days|
|Directing 101: Basic Directing||1 day|
|The Pitch:The Pitch: How to Sell Your Film to a Producer||1 day|
|Adobe Premiere Pro: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Download course details»|
- For photography/videography classes, each student is required to bring his own camera /camcorder, one suitable for the field of study.
- For computer-based classes, student will be provided one computer each during the class.
- The courses are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to his/her availability, following the posted calendar of classes. The only requirement is that he/she take the basic or introductory classes ahead of the others.
- Student need to finish the courses within a year from date of first class.
- Class dates, fees, and other course details are subject to change.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: email@example.com
Fees | Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card).
- Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Balance payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
- Course fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Fee includes materials, lunch and snacks.
- Not valid in conjunction with other PCCI’s promos and discounts.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PhP 39,500 (USD 980). This package fee is15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.