Photography NC II (Recommended Courses) Package
The PHOTOGRAPHY NC II Qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to take pictures of people, places, objects, and events and tries to artistically capture and evoke a mood, feeling, or drama surrounding a particular subject using a camera. The work of a photographer is not only limited to the actual use of the camera and proper lighting, but also includes all of the steps in the development of the image up to the presentation of the final product.
If you want to get certified in Photography NC II, this package is highly recommended.
List of Courses Included in This Package
|Digital Camera Fundamentals||1 day|
|Basic Photography||3 days|
|Studio Lighting 101||3 days|
|Fundamentals of Digital Imaging and Digital Color||1 day|
|Adobe Photoshop CC: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Portrait Retouching with Photoshop||1 day|
|Photography NC II Assessment||1 day|
|Download course details»|
- For photography classes, each student is required to bring his own camera, one suitable for the field of study.
- For computer-based classes, student will be provided one computer each during the class.
- The courses are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to his/her availability, following the posted calendar of classes. The only requirement is that he/she take the basic or introductory classes ahead of the others.
- Student need to finish the courses within a year from date of first class.
- Class dates, fees, and other course details are subject to change.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: email@example.com
Fees | Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card).
- Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Balance payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
- Course fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Fee includes materials, lunch and snacks.
- Not valid in conjunction with other PCCI’s promos and discounts.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PhP 29,800 inclusive of VAT. This package fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course separately.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks during class days.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.