Digital Video Fundamentals (Webinar)
Anyone getting into digital video for the first time is faced with a mountain of seemingly indecipherable jargon and confusing concepts. This 4-hour webinar (2 sessions) will help you learn the language of digital video by offering easy-to-understand definitions and explanations.
Method of Teaching
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main application.
- Video basics
- NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Analog versus digital video
- Types of compression
- Digital video hardware
- Video production overview
- Sources of material
- Nonlinear editing tools
- Choices of NLE software
- Basic editing techniques
- Effects and Motion Graphics
- Outputting Video
Students must have the following: Zoom application and stable internet connection. For more details, check our ONLINE TRAINING FAQs.
|Oct 10–11 (Sat to Sun)||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
There are several ways to pay:
Online bank transfer or bank deposit
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 00429-0078357.
PhP 1,200 inclusive of VAT.
A student who has registered to our physical classes may avail of online classes instead. The difference in fees will be converted to store credits or applied to other online classes that they might want to attend.
Includes e-certificate at the end of the class.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.