Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: Photo Editing & Management (Live Virtual Classroom)
This is a complete course on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. It is designed for serious amateur and professional photographers who want a program that can managed and organized their photos, edit them in easy steps using industrial strength tools, and showcase the finished images—all in one software with intuitive interface. Photoshop Lightroom is the professional photographer’s essential toolbox from Adobe intended to process not only camera raw files from almost all digital cameras but also psd, jpeg, tiff and dng files.
Method of Teaching
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. When necessary, students will complete exercises after-class to be submitted before the next one.
- What is Camera Raw?
- Explanation of Lightroom’s workflow
- Explanation of Lightroom interface and workspace
- Explanation of cataloguing in Lightroom
- How to import photos into your Catalog
- How to build Smart Preview
- How to Navigate from Module to Module
- How to manage the panels in a module
- How to use the view mode: Grid, Loupe, Compare and Survey
- How to evaluate, sort, manage, classify, compare and rate your photos in the Library module
- How to use the Toolbar and the Filmstrip
- How to create virtual copies
- How to create keywording and add Metadata to facilitate searching of photos
- How to use the Library Filter bar for photos searching
- How to use Collections (Quick Collection, Regular Collection, Smart Collection, Target Collection, and Collection Set) to easily organize photos in a catalog according to task or to theme
- How to use photo stacking to reduce the clutter in the Grid View
- How to manage your folders to add, rename or delete photos
- Merging photos in panorama and in HDR
- How to use Quick Develop for quick editing
- How to use the Navigator in the Develop module
- How to apply existing presets and to save edits into a user’s preset
- How to use the Snapshot to view variation in edits and to use History to review the editing process
- How to partially adjust or edit your photos in the Develop module:
- Using the tools: Crop and straighten tools
- Using the Spot Removal tool
- Using the Red Eye Correction tool
- Using the Graduated and Radial Filters
- Using the Adjustment Brush
- Correcting or enhancing the exposure, contrast, colors of your photos using the adjustment sliders in the Basic panel
- Using the Tone Curve for tonal adjustment and color correction
- Using the HSL/Color sliders to change and/or tweak the original colors
- Using the B&W sliders to convert the color photos into B&W
- Using the Split Toning sliders to apply varying tones on the highlight and/or shadow of a monochrome images
- How to sharpen and reduce the noise in your photos
- How to correct the inherent defects of the lenses used to take the photo
- How to apply post-crop vignetting and to simulate grains in your photos
- How to use Soft-proofing.
- How to apply additional edit on your photos using Photoshop
- How to export your original or edited photos outside of Lightroom
- How to apply watermarking to photos
- How to create a book output and saving it as PDF
- How to produce a slideshow out of your selected photos
- How to print selected photos using a tethered printer or to save a file for external printing
- How to create a working website that can be previewed and uploaded
- How to using Map module to read existing tags, to tag untagged photos or to save locations
- How to edit video files
Students must have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom) and Adobe Lightroom CC (lower versions are acceptable however maybe restricted) and stable internet connection. For more details, check our ONLINE TRAINING FAQs.
|June 22 to 26 (Mon to Fri)||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
There are several ways to pay:
Online bank transfer or bank deposit
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 00429-0078357.
PhP 6,000 inclusive of VAT.
A student who has registered to our physical classes may avail of online classes instead. The difference in fees will be converted to store credits or applied to other online classes that he might want to attend.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.